1. Login to www.mvayv.org and click on Apply now button on the home page. Fill the admission form with all the required details, scan the documents and upload them. Please note down the system generated Reference Number after submitting application for all further references and communication.
2. Make Payment of fee either through Online Payment or with a DD as specified above, fill in the details and submit. Please do not forget to Save/Print Fee Receipt. For the details of the DD, please refer to the Payment schedule section of this website. Please send the following documents in hard copy to the below mentioned address.
3. Take two prints of the application form and sign them.
4. Send 1 hardcopy (2 hardcopies for international applicants) of each of the documents, attested by a Gazetted officer/ Notary 3 Passport size photographs.
5. Demand Draft (in case of DD Payment) / Printed copy of the receipt in case of Online payment.
During admission, along with the application form and required documents, the student will have to submit the requisite fees. The fees payable includes one-time fees and the fees payable for the first year. The Institute provides two modes of payment of fees by the student.
1.Demand Draft to be purchased in favour of "MAHARISHI VAGBHATA AYURVEDA YOGA SHAIKSHIK SANSTHAN " Please check the respective course page for the amount of fees for your course.
2. ONLINE PAYMENT: Online Programs has also facilitated the medium of Online payments for its students. Using this option, the students can pay their fees through credit card/debit card/net banking from the comfort of their homes. After filling up the online admission form, the student shall be guided to the online fee payment page of the Institute. FEES FOR SECOND YEAR. STANDING INSTRUCTIONS: Students paying via credit card through online mode, can opt for standing instructions on their credit card. The requisite fees shall be debited on the same credit card of the student on the due date. Please ensure that you select the Standing Instruction option while paying through your credit card.
ELECTRONIC CLEARING SYSTEM (ECS): Students paying through debit card/net banking/demand draft shall be required to opt for this. Please download the ECS option forms from the website of the Institute (check your mailbox too), sign them at the respective places and dispatch them along with the admission form to the Institute.